Curriculum & Instruction
Quashnet School follows a Multi-Tiered System of Supports ( MTSS) framework. This is an evidence based model that uses data-based problem solving to integrate academic, social, emotional and behavioral instruction and interventions. Both instruction and interventions are delivered in varying intensities( multiple tiers) by highly skilled professional staff. At Quashnet School the individual student matters and each student's success and safety are a priority.
KEY COMPONENTS OF MTSS
- High quality core curriculum and instruction implemented with fidelity
- Researched -based academic interventions and assessments practices
- Researched-based behavioral interventions and supports
- Universal screening and progress monitoring
- Collaboration and communication between educators and parents